What do Chinese restaurants offer the discerning vegetarian? I’ve been giving this a lot of thought lately, because we’re going on a two week trip to Hong Kong, Macau and Beijing this October, and I’m going to have to do some serious research to find suitable eateries for vegetarian husband. I’ve been thinking about all the Chinese restaurants we’ve visited in London, and what dishes he particularly enjoys, so that I can find similar (or far better!) ones in China. Although I lived in Beijing for two years and have visited Hong Kong many times in the past, it’s been over a decade since my last trip, and I never had to worry about feeding a vegetarian!
What Vegetarian Chinese Food To Order
July 27, 2008 by Helen Yuet Ling Pang
Posted in Alan Yau, Cantonese, China, Chinese, cooking, dim sum, dining out, dumplings, food, healthy, ingredient, noodles, restaurant, restaurant review, travel, traveleating, vegetarian | Tagged Chinese, cooking, dining out, eating out, food, restaurant reviews, restaurants, travel, traveleating, vegetarian, vegetarian chinese food | 6 Comments
Comments are closed.
- World Foodie Guide Has Moved To www.worldfoodieguide.com
- How To Make Indian Saag Aloo (Recipe)
- Where To Eat In Macau
- Soseki (Japanese) – Review – London, England (8.5/10)
- Another Award!
- How To Make Indian Cardamom Ice Cream or Kulfi (Recipe)
- Khoai Cafe (Vietnamese) – Review – London, England (6.5/10)
- afternoon tea Alan Yau art deco bakery Barrafina Bologna Books for Cooks Brazil Brazilian breakfast cafe Cantonese China Chinese churrascaria cooking dessert dim sum dining out dumplings eating out England Estonia etiquette fish fish and chips food French Funchal Gloria Greek healthy hot pot Indian ingredient ingredients Italian Italy Japanese jiaozi Kimiko Barber Korean location London Madeira Manju Malhi meat Michelin star New York noodles organic pasta Portugal practical tips recipe recipes restaurant restaurant review restaurant reviews restaurants Rio seafood Shanghai dumplings steakhouse sushi Taiwan Tallinn The Wolseley travel traveleating vegetarian wine World Foodie Guide xiao long bao Yauatcha
- afternoon tea
- Alan Yau
- art deco
- Brazilian BBQ
- Costa Rica
- dim sum
- dining out
- fish and chips
- food etiquette
- Michelin star
- Modern British
- Modern European
- New York
- restaurant review
- Sao Paulo
What Do You Say?