Dal Pescatore has been serving simple, traditional Mantuan cuisine for several generations, since 1926 in fact, when the current owner’s grandfather bought a fisherman’s hut by a lake and opened a small osteria with his wife. From those humble beginnings, it now attracts chefs from all over the world who want to train there, while the wine cellar is reputed to be one of the best in Italy.
Dal Pescatore (Italian) – Review – Canneto sull’Oglio, Mantova, Italy (10/10)
June 26, 2008 by Helen Yuet Ling Pang
Posted in dining out, fish, food, Italian, Italy, location, Michelin star, pasta, restaurant, restaurant review, seafood, travel, traveleating, Uncategorized, vegetarian, wine | Tagged 3 Michelin star, Canneto sull'Oglio, Dal Pescatore, dining out, eating out, food, Italian, Italy, Mantova, Nadia Santini, restaurant, restaurant review, Runate, travel, traveleating | 4 Comments
Comments are closed.
- What are Chinese Dried Scallops?
- How To Make Chinese Dumplings or Jiaozi (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- How To Make Chinese Steamed and Pan-Fried Dumplings (Recipe)
- How To Make Chinese Steamed Egg (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- How To Make Chinese Hot Pot Dipping Sauces (Recipe)
- How To Make Chinese Hot Pot (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- afternoon tea Alan Yau art deco bakery Barrafina Bologna Books for Cooks Brazil Brazilian breakfast cafe Cantonese China Chinese churrascaria cooking dessert dim sum dining out dumplings eating out England Estonia etiquette fish fish and chips food French Funchal Gloria Greek healthy hot pot Indian ingredient ingredients Italian Italy Japanese jiaozi Kimiko Barber Korean location London Madeira Manju Malhi meat Michelin star New York noodles organic pasta Portugal practical tips recipe recipes restaurant restaurant review restaurant reviews restaurants Rio seafood Shanghai dumplings steakhouse sushi Taiwan Tallinn The Wolseley travel traveleating vegetarian wine World Foodie Guide xiao long bao Yauatcha
- afternoon tea
- Alan Yau
- art deco
- Brazilian BBQ
- Costa Rica
- dim sum
- dining out
- fish and chips
- food etiquette
- Michelin star
- Modern British
- Modern European
- New York
- restaurant review
- Sao Paulo
What Do You Say?