Here’s my recipe for making both Chinese steamed dumplings and Chinese pan-fried dumplings (the latter are known as ‘potstickers’ in America). There are also boiled dumplings which I’ve had often in Beijing, but I don’t like these quite as much.
How To Make Chinese Steamed and Pan-Fried Dumplings (Recipe)
October 14, 2007 by Helen Yuet Ling Pang
Posted in Chinese, cooking, dim sum, dumplings, food, recipes, vegetarian | Tagged Chinese pan-fried dumplings, Chinese steamed dumplings, cooking, dim sum, dumplings, food, gyoza, jiaozi, meat, potstickers, recipes, vegetarian | 16 Comments
Comments are closed.
- World Foodie Guide Has Moved To www.worldfoodieguide.com
- How To Make Indian Saag Aloo (Recipe)
- Where To Eat In Macau
- Soseki (Japanese) – Review – London, England (8.5/10)
- Another Award!
- How To Make Indian Cardamom Ice Cream or Kulfi (Recipe)
- Khoai Cafe (Vietnamese) – Review – London, England (6.5/10)
- afternoon tea Alan Yau art deco bakery Barrafina Bologna Books for Cooks Brazil Brazilian breakfast cafe Cantonese China Chinese churrascaria cooking dessert dim sum dining out dumplings eating out England Estonia etiquette fish fish and chips food French Funchal Gloria Greek healthy hot pot Indian ingredient ingredients Italian Italy Japanese jiaozi Kimiko Barber Korean location London Madeira Manju Malhi meat Michelin star New York noodles organic pasta Portugal practical tips recipe recipes restaurant restaurant review restaurant reviews restaurants Rio seafood Shanghai dumplings steakhouse sushi Taiwan Tallinn The Wolseley travel traveleating vegetarian wine World Foodie Guide xiao long bao Yauatcha
- afternoon tea
- Alan Yau
- art deco
- Brazilian BBQ
- Costa Rica
- dim sum
- dining out
- fish and chips
- food etiquette
- Michelin star
- Modern British
- Modern European
- New York
- restaurant review
- Sao Paulo
What Do You Say?