This is the second of three posts on where I plan to eat in Beijing, Hong Kong and Macau during my two week trip in October. Part of the fun of traveleating is the planning stage, and more than anything, I love researching local food shops, markets, cafés and restaurants. As I’ve exhausted myself on Where To Eat In Beijing – the list is still only partially complete – I thought I’d write about where to eat on the day trip to Macau from Hong Kong. Then onto the huge task of trying to finalise the Hong Kong list!
Where To Eat In Macau
August 19, 2008 by Helen Yuet Ling Pang
Posted in bakery, cafe, Cantonese, China, Chinese, dining out, food, location, Portugal, Portuguese, restaurant, restaurant review, travel, traveleating, vegetarian | Tagged China, dining out, eating out, food, Macau, restaurant, restaurant review, travel, traveleating, vegetarian | 6 Comments
Comments are closed.
- How To Make Chinese Mango Pudding (Recipe) - by Lau Wing Suan Joycelyn
- How To Make Chinese Hot Pot (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- What are Chinese Dried Scallops?
- How To Make Chinese Steamed and Pan-Fried Dumplings (Recipe)
- How To Make Chinese Dumplings or Jiaozi (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- World Foodie Guide Has Moved To www.worldfoodieguide.com
- How To Make Indian Saag Aloo (Recipe)
- Where To Eat In Macau
- Soseki (Japanese) – Review – London, England (8.5/10)
- Another Award!
- How To Make Indian Cardamom Ice Cream or Kulfi (Recipe)
- Khoai Cafe (Vietnamese) – Review – London, England (6.5/10)
Tagsafternoon tea Alan Yau Bologna breakfast China Chinese cooking dessert dim sum dining out dumplings eating out England etiquette fish food French healthy Indian ingredient ingredients Italian Italy Japanese Kimiko Barber location London Madeira Manju Malhi meat Michelin star noodles pasta Portugal practical tips recipe recipes restaurant restaurant review seafood sushi travel traveleating vegetarian wine
- afternoon tea
- Alan Yau
- art deco
- Brazilian BBQ
- Costa Rica
- dim sum
- dining out
- fish and chips
- food etiquette
- Michelin star
- Modern British
- Modern European
- New York
- restaurant review
- Sao Paulo
What Do You Say?