Here, finally, after a bit of nagging on my part, is a recipe from my vegetarian husband and chef of the house, for fresh egg-free pasta (or Asian noodles). It’s the culmination of weeks of testing with the new pasta machine, which in turn was the result of our recent foodie trip to Bologna, Italy.
How To Make Fresh Egg-free Pasta (Recipe)
February 27, 2008 by Helen Yuet Ling Pang
Posted in cooking, food, healthy, ingredient, Italian, Italy, noodles, pasta, recipes, vegetarian | Tagged cooking, egg-free, food, fresh pasta, ingredients, Italian, Italy, noodles, pasta, recipes, vegetarian | 15 Comments
Comments are closed.
- What are Chinese Dried Scallops?
- How To Make Chinese Hot Pot (Recipe) - by Pang Wu Yui Yi
- How To Make Chinese Mango Pudding (Recipe) - by Lau Wing Suan Joycelyn
- How To Make Chinese Hot Pot Dipping Sauces (Recipe)
- How To Make Chinese Fried Jumbo Wontons with Special Sweet and Sour Sauce (Recipe) - by Lau Wing Suan Joycelyn
- World Foodie Guide Has Moved To www.worldfoodieguide.com
- How To Make Indian Saag Aloo (Recipe)
- Where To Eat In Macau
- Soseki (Japanese) – Review – London, England (8.5/10)
- Another Award!
- How To Make Indian Cardamom Ice Cream or Kulfi (Recipe)
- Khoai Cafe (Vietnamese) – Review – London, England (6.5/10)
- afternoon tea Alan Yau art deco bakery Barrafina Bologna Books for Cooks Brazil Brazilian breakfast cafe Cantonese China Chinese churrascaria cooking dessert dim sum dining out dumplings eating out England Estonia etiquette fish fish and chips food French Funchal Gloria Greek healthy hot pot Indian ingredient ingredients Italian Italy Japanese jiaozi Kimiko Barber Korean location London Madeira Manju Malhi meat Michelin star New York noodles organic pasta Portugal practical tips recipe recipes restaurant restaurant review restaurant reviews restaurants Rio seafood Shanghai dumplings steakhouse sushi Taiwan Tallinn The Wolseley travel traveleating vegetarian wine World Foodie Guide xiao long bao Yauatcha
- afternoon tea
- Alan Yau
- art deco
- Brazilian BBQ
- Costa Rica
- dim sum
- dining out
- fish and chips
- food etiquette
- Michelin star
- Modern British
- Modern European
- New York
- restaurant review
- Sao Paulo
What Do You Say?